Each follow day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs launch an official damage report main as much as the subsequent sport. This week, Kansas City travels to California to face the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday Night Football. Kickoff is about for 7:20 p.m. Arrowhead Time.
Here is the Chiefs’ remaining damage report of the week — together with official damage designations for Sunday’s sport:
|Trey Pipkins III||T||Knee||LP||LP||FP||–|
|Chris Rumph II||OLB||Knee||LP||LP||FP||–|
- Wide receiver Mecole Hardman (stomach/sickness) has been faraway from the damage report after being positioned on injured reserve. He will miss Sunday’s sport in opposition to the Chargers and the subsequent three video games, at minimal (more on that here).
- Andy Reid on Hardman: “I feel it’ll in all probability find yourself being short-term. We’ll simply see how he feels happening the street right here — however proper now, I’d in all probability inform you short-term.”
- Reid declined to enter additional element on Hardman.
- Cornerback Chris Lammons (concussion) and large receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion) is not going to play within the sport as they’re nonetheless within the concussion protocol.
- Reid stated that large receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (sickness), working again Jerick McKinnon (hamstring/shoulder) and cornerback L’Jarius Sneed (knee) are all good to go — regardless of logging some restricted classes this week. None of them have been given an damage designation.
- Right sort out Andrew Wylie (elbow) logged three straight days of full practices sporting an elbow brace — and can also be good to play on Sunday.
- As a reminder: Though offensive lineman Lucas Niang (knee) has returned to follow, he doesn’t seem on the damage report. He stays on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list (more on that here). His 21-day window is up on Wednesday, November 23.
- There had been loads of modifications within the Chargers’ Friday damage report. The large headline is that large receivers Keenan Allen (hamstring) and Mike Williams (ankle) — each of whom had been restricted on this week’s practices — had been upgraded to full follow individuals on Friday and listed as questionable for the sport. Smart cash says they’ll each play on Sunday — however we’ll see.
- And keep in mind that the Chargers at the moment have greater than a dozen gamers on injured reserve — together with defensive finish Joey Bosa, cornerback J.C. Jackson, tight finish Donald Parham, guard Rashawn Slater, sort out Andrew Trainer and middle Issac Weaver.
- Placekicker Dustin Hopkins (r.hamstring) was a restricted participant after lacking each Wednesday and Thursday’s practices. He is uncertain for the sport — which means that Cameron Dicker will doubtless assume these duties in opposition to the Chiefs. Meanwhile, punter J.Okay. Scott was a full participant after being held out on Wednesday and Thursday with an sickness. Without an damage designation, he must be anticipated to play.
- Four different Chargers who had been restricted in follow — sort out Trey Pipkins III (knee), tight finish Gerald Everett (groin), large receiver DeAndre Carter (ribs) and outdoors linebacker Chris Rumph II (knee) — had been upgraded to full individuals on Friday. None got damage designations, so all must be anticipated to decorate in opposition to Kansas City.
For Thursday’s damage report, click here.