There have been no massive treats from the Halloween night time Powerball drawing, as not one of the tickets bought matched all six numbers.
The lack of a winner means the subsequent drawing Wednesday night time will probably be for an enormous $1.2 billion jackpot. That comes with a money worth of $596.7 million.
The Powerball numbers drawn Monday night time for the estimated $1 billion prize are 13, 19, 36, 39, 59 and the Power Ball was 13. The Power Play was 3X.
If a participant does win Wednesday’s jackpot, it will likely be the second-largest jackpot in Powerball historical past.
There have been 13 tickets bought with 5 numbers, however lacking the Powerball quantity. Two of every have been bought in California, Florida, New York, Ohio and Texas and one every in Indiana, Michigan, Oklahoma.
Although the marketed prime prize Wednesday will probably be an estimated $1.2 billion, that’s for winners who obtain their winnings by way of an annuity paid over 29 years. Winners nearly all the time go for money, which for Wednesday night time’s drawing will probably be an estimated $596 million.
The largest prize in Powerball historical past was $1.586 billion bought in January 2016 and shared by three winners in California, Florida and Tennessee.
The Powerball jackpot was final received with a ticket in Pennsylvania, which received a $206.9 million jackpot on Aug. 3.
The general odds of profitable a prize are 1 in 24.9. The odds of profitable the jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million, in response to a press release from Powerball.
Powerball tickets are $2 per play. Tickets are bought in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Ticket sale cut-off occasions fluctuate by jurisdiction, however are usually one to 2 hours earlier than the scheduled drawing.
Jackpot winners might select to obtain their prize as an annuity, paid in 30 funds over 39 years, or as a lump sum fee.
Powerball holds the world file for the biggest jackpot set in 2016.
10 largest Mega Millions, Powerball jackpots received in US lottery historical past
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, from South Carolina)
3. $1.337 billion, Mega Millions, July 29, 2022 (one ticket, from Illinois)
4. $1.05 billion, Mega Millions, Jan. 22, 2021 (one ticket, from Michigan)
5. $768.4 million, Powerball, March 27, 2019 (one ticket, from Wisconsin)
6. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
7. $731.1 million, Powerball, Jan. 20, 2021 (one ticket, from Maryland)
8. $699.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 4, 2021 (one ticket, from California)
9. $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
10. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
The Associated Press and ABC News’ Keith Harden contributed to this report.
Copyright © 2022 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.